Welcome Winter Texans!
Summer Breeze USA is a high-quality, world-class Winter Texan Destination RV resort for south Texas, especially for those snowbirds traveling to the Katy, Brookshire, Sealy, Cypress, Sugarland, and west Houston Texas area.
Special senior citizen discounts are offered to our Winter Texan friends from October 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022! You must be age 60 or older to qualify. Rates are too low to publish online! For more information and to book your winter stay now, call our Katy location at 713.358.8430, or our Kemah location at 713.335.9588. Call now as our sites won’t last long at these new, lower rates available exclusively to senior citizens age 60 and older!
Winter Texans and Snowbirds will appreciate the added security measures at our world-class RV resort! These include:
• Secure gated entry with pin-pad access that records the exact time of vehicles entering and exiting our facility.
• State-of-the art security cameras located throughout the park with 24 cameras that monitor activity 24 hours a day.
• Visitors are required to sign in at the front office so that our staff can maintain a log of who is entering the park.
• Our resort opened in November of 2019 and is equipped with just the right amount of lighting to provide for a safe and secure environment, but also allows you to sleep at night!
Other amenities we know you’ll appreciate include:
• All concrete, level back-in and pull-through RV sites.
• Full hookup with 20, 30, and 50 amp service available.
• Meticulously maintained and clean grounds throughout our 33 acre resort.
• Lighted bark park with benches to sit and relax while your pooch plays and takes care of other important business.
• Large 15 to 20 person hot tub that is covered for use rain or shine and open year round.
• Laundry room with 3 washers, 4 driers, and a folding table.
• Club house with a kitchen equipped with beautiful granite countertops.
• Planned activities, or schedule your own, in our club house.
• High speed, blazing fast Internet for streaming and your favorite local TV channels.