Summer Breeze USA Katy – Amenities
Welcome to Summer Breeze USA Katy, a family friendly RV resort! Our primary goal is to provide guests with a quality, family-oriented, world class RV experience, complete with clean facilities, engaging amenities, and friendly staff.
Summer Breeze USA Katy is the perfect place to bring your family for vacation during the hot, summer months! During the cooler fall and winter months, we offer reduced rates so Winter Texans will want to be sure and take advantage of our seasonal discount!
Summer Breeze USA RV Resort is conveniently located at 1019 Wilpitz Rd just one minute off of I-10 in Brookshire, TX. If you’re just passing through and traveling on I-10 and need a place to rest for the night, it’s easy to exit and easy to get right back on the freeway the next morning. Easy off and easy on! Be sure to call ahead and let us know if you’re coming in after-hours so that we can have your information packet ready to go and clipped to the white board outside of the welcome center.
- All concrete roads and sites
- 33 acres of neatly kept grounds
- Phase 1 – 99 RV sites
- Automatic lighting throughout the park
- 32 camera security system
- State-of-the-art high speed fiber optic Wi-Fi system with towers located throughout the park
- Welcome center for check-in and information
- Golf cart rentals
- Country store with RV supplies, snacks, and Blue Bell ice cream
- Vending machines for water and soft drinks
- Club house and fitness center
- Laundry facility includes 6 standard washers, one high-capacity washer, and 10 dryers
- Restrooms and shower facility
- Standard pull through and back-in sites 50ft+ long, 35ft wide
- Pull through super sites 72ft long, 40ft wide
- Extra wide concrete available at select sites
- Full hook up at every site
- 50/30 amp electric service at every site
- Picnic tables at every site
- Firepits included at premium sites
- Firepits also available for sale
- Bark park area with sidewalks, benches, lighting, and complimentary doggy bags
- Commercial grade, interactive playground includes sidewalks and lighting
- Covered, concrete basketball court with 4 basketballs goals and lighting
- Texas-sized covered hot tub open year-round
- Beautiful 50,000+ gallon swimming pool with slide and cave area
- Tropical Village themed water park with slides, sprays, and dumping bucket
- Covered palapa area 100+ feet long that provides over 3500 square feet of shade while hanging out at the pool and waterpark, plus 10,000+ square feet of uncovered decking to soak up the sun
Water Park Schedule – 2021
The water park will open for Spring Break on Saturday, March 13. It will remain open until Sunday, March 21.
After Spring Break, the water park will remain closed until May. It will open again in time for Memorial Day weekend and then remain open through the rest of the Summer season.