Summer Breeze USA Katy / Brookshire
Call today at 713.358.8430 to make a reservation or book now using the button below!
Welcome to Summer Breeze USA Katy, a family friendly RV resort! Our primary goal is to provide guests with a quality, family-oriented, world class RV experience, complete with clean facilities, engaging amenities, and friendly staff.
Summer Breeze USA Katy is the perfect place to bring your family for vacation during the hot, summer months! During the cooler fall and winter months, we offer reduced rates so Winter Texans will want to be sure and take advantage of our seasonal discount!
Summer Breeze USA RV Resort is conveniently located at 1019 Wilpitz Rd just one minute off of I-10 in Brookshire, TX. If you're just passing through and traveling on I-10 and need a place to rest for the night, it's easy to exit and easy to get right back on the freeway the next morning. Easy off and easy on! Be sure to call ahead and let us know if you're coming in after-hours so that we can have your information packet ready to go and clipped to the white board outside of the welcome center.
We're 10 minutes west of the Katy Mills Mall and the new Katy Convention Center. There's a brand, new Buc-ee's just a few minutes east on I-10 for all your fuel and RV needs, as well as Ron Hoover RV & Marine Center, Holiday World, and Camping World! Other nearby activities include movie theaters, restaurants, grocery stores, retail plazas, big box stores, and much more!
Directions from Beaumont, Houston, Katy, or Brookshire: Traveling west on I-10, take the Peach Ridge Rd exit 730. Turn right at the very first street, Wilpitz Rd., cross over the RR tracks, and turn into the first drive on the left. Check-in is at the blue building on the right as you enter the park.
Directions from San Antonio, Austin, Columbus, or Sealy: Traveling east on 1-10, take the Peach Ridge Rd/Donigan Rd exit 729. Stay on the service road until it dead ends into Donigan Rd, then turn left, go over the freeway, and then left on Hwy 90. Turn right at the very first street, Wilpitz Rd., cross over the RR tracks, and turn into the first drive on the left. Check-in is at the blue building on the right as you enter the park.
Below are a few of the things our family friendly resort offers:
- All concrete roads and sites
- 33 acres of neatly kept grounds
- Phase 1 - 99 RV sites
- Automatic lighting throughout the park
- 48 camera security system
- State-of-the-art high speed fiber optic Wi-Fi system with towers located throughout the park
- Welcome center for check-in and information
- Country store with RV supplies, snacks, and Blue Bell ice cream
- Club house and fitness center
- Laundry facility includes six standard washers, one high-capacity washer, and ten dryers
- Tropical Village themed water park with slides, sprays, and dumping bucket
- Covered palalpa area 100+ feet long that provides over 3500 square feet of shade while hanging out at the pool and waterpark, plus 10,000+ square feet of uncovered decking to soak up the sun
- Vending machines for water and soft drinks
- Restrooms and shower facility
- Standard pull through and back-in sites 50ft+ long, 35ft wide
- Pull through super sites 72ft long, 40ft wide
- Extra wide concrete available at select sites
- Full hook up at every site
- 50/30 amp electric service at every site
- Picnic tables at every site
- Firepits included at premium sites
- Firepits also available for sale
- Bark park area with sidewalks, benches, lighting, and complimentary doggy bags
- Commercial grade interactive playground includes sidewalks and lighting
- Covered concrete basketball court with 4 basketball goals and lighting
- Texas-sized covered hot tub open year-round
- Beautiful 50,000+ gallon swimming pool with slide and cave area
- Golf cart rentals
Ready to make a reservation?
Book your stay at Summer Breeze today!
Water Park Hours of Operation
The waterpark is open on weekends only (Saturday & Sunday) for the remainder of September. The final dates of operation for the waterpark in 2021 are Saturday, October 2 & Sunday, October 3. There will be Halloween themed events planned for October 2 & 3. Stay tuned for details to follow!
The swimming pool and spa will stay open daily, year round from 10 AM - 10 PM.
Call us at 713-358-8430 to make your reservation.
Safety and Security
For the safety and well-being of our guests, several security measures have been implemented. These include:
- Custom made 50 foot iron entrance gate, key FOB access required. The system automatically captures a photo and records the exact time of vehicles entering and exiting our facility.
- Custom made iron entrance gate into the swimming and waterpark area with key FOB access required. Placement for the key FOB is toward the top of the gate to prevent unaccompanied children from entering the pool area without a parent or legal guardian.
- State-of-the-art security cameras are located throughout the park with 48 cameras monitoring activity at all times. All cameras have zoom and low light capability, and some are equipped to track movement.
- A uniformed Waller County Deputy Sheriff with a marked police cruiser patrols the park during peak activity hours.
- All visitors are required to sign in at the front office so that our staff can maintain a log of who is entering the park at all times.
Summer Breeze USA RV Resorts takes great pride in operating an orderly, family-friendly park, and we want our guests to feel safe and secure while visiting us. We are confident that most of you will appreciate these additional steps we have taken to provide a safe environment for your enjoyment!