Summer Breeze USA Katy / Brookshire
Call today at (713) 358-8430 to make a reservation or book online now!
Welcome to Summer Breeze USA Katy, a family friendly RV resort! Our primary goal is to provide guests with a quality, family-oriented, world class RV experience, complete with clean facilities, engaging amenities, and friendly staff.
Summer Breeze USA Katy is the perfect place to bring your family for vacation anytime of the year! During the cooler fall and winter months, we offer reduced rates so Winter Texans will want to be sure and take advantage of our seasonal discount!
Summer Breeze USA RV Resort is conveniently located at 1019 Wilpitz Rd just one minute off of I-10 in Brookshire, TX. If you’re just passing through and traveling on I-10 and need a place to rest for the night, it’s easy to exit and easy to get right back on the freeway the next morning. Easy off and easy on! Be sure to call ahead and let us know if you’re coming in after-hours so that we can have your information packet ready to go and clipped to the white board outside of the welcome center.
We’re 10 minutes west of the Katy Mills Mall and the new Katy Convention Center. There’s a massive Buc-ee’s with the world’s longest car wash just a few minutes east on I-10 for all your fuel and RV needs, as well as Ron Hoover RV & Marine Center, Holiday World, and Camping World! Other nearby activities include movie theaters, restaurants, family entertainment centers, bars, grocery stores, retail plazas, big box stores, and much more!
Here are a few of the amenities our family friendly resort offers:
- All concrete roads and sites.
- 33 acres of neatly kept grounds.
- 99 full hookup RV sites with 30/50 amp electric.
- Automatic lighting throughout the park.
- 48 camera security system.
- State-of-the-art high speed fiber optic Wi-Fi system with towers located throughout the park.
- Welcome center for check-in and information.
- Golf cart rentals.
- Country store with RV supplies, snacks, and Blue Bell ice cream.
- Fitness center.
- Laundry facility includes 6 standard washers, one high-capacity washer, and 10 dryers.
- Clean restrooms and shower facility.
- Standard pull through and back-in sites 50ft+ long, 35ft wide.
- Pull through super sites 72ft long, 40ft wide.
- Extra wide concrete available at select sites.
- Full hook up at every site.
- Picnic tables at every site.
- Firepits included at premium sites.
- Firepits also available for sale.
- Bark park area with sidewalks, benches, lighting, and complimentary doggy bags.
- Commercial grade, interactive playground includes sidewalks and lighting.
- Covered, concrete basketball court with 4 basketballs goals and lighting.
- Texas-sized covered hot tub open year-round.
- Beautiful 50,000+ gallon swimming pool with slide and cave area.
- Tropical Village themed water park with slides, sprays, and dumping bucket.
- Covered palapa area 100+ feet long that provides over 3500 square feet of shade while hanging out at the pool and waterpark, plus 10,000+ square feet of uncovered decking to soak up the sun.
New Attractions Coming Summer of 2023
We are proud to announce several new attractions that are going to be added to the park for Summer of 2023! Stay tuned for exact dates!
- Pickleball Court – Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, our state-of-the-art court will be the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful summer weather and improve your game.
- Splash Pad – Get ready to cool off and have some fun at Summer Breeze USA RV Resort’s brand new splash pad! Perfect for kids and families, our splash pad features a variety of water activities to keep you entertained all day long. Bring your swimsuits and sunscreen and make a splash at Summer Breeze USA RV Resort this summer!
- Jumping Pillow – Come hop on over to Summer Breeze USA RV Resort and get ready for our brand new Kangaroo Jumper! Perfect for children of all ages, this inflatable Kangaroo Jumper will wear out your energy, as well as test your agility and balance! Come on down to Summer Breeze to experience the ultimate in kangaroo jumping fun!
- Horseshoe Pit – Step up to the plate and test your skill at Summer Breeze USA RV Resort’s brand new horseshoe pit! Playing horseshoes is a great way to enjoy the outdoors and spend time with friends and family. It’s a simple and easy game to learn, yet offers endless opportunities to improve your skills and strategy.
For pricing information, please visit our rates page here. Rates are based on season and availability.
Check-In & Check-Out Information
Check-in time is at 12:00 PM or anytime after 12:00 PM. Please do not arrive early without first contacting the management office as we cannot guarantee your site will be vacant or ready before noon. If you will be arriving after office hours, we will ensure a check-in packet is left in an accessible location for you, typically outside the office door.
Check-out is at 11:00 AM. Late check-out is available for some sites for an additional fee; Please inquire with the management office regarding late check-out options.
The water park is now closed for the 2022 season. The water park is currently scheduled to open again on May 25, 2023. Please check this page for updates as the water park schedule is subject to change without notice.
The swimming pool and hot tub remain open year round from 10 AM – 8 PM.
Golf Cart Rentals
Luxury golf carts are available for rent for an additional daily charge. Rental of golf cart at time of reservation is recommended due to limited number of golf carts. For more information, please visit our golf carts page here.
Get Directions to Summer Breeze
Directions from, Houston, Katy, or Brookshire: Traveling west on I-10, take the Koomey Rd / Simonton exit 731. Turn right at the stop sign, then proceed straight to Highway 90. Turn left at the next stop sign, then drive for about 2 miles. Turn right at the very first street, Wilpitz Rd., cross over the RR tracks, and turn into the first drive on the left. Check-in is at the blue building on the right as you enter the park.
Directions from San Antonio, Austin, Columbus, or Sealy: Traveling east on 1-10, go past the Peach Ridge exit 30 and take the Koomey Rd / Simonton exit 731. Turn left at the stop sign, then proceed straight to Highway 90. Turn left at the next stop sign, then drive for about 2 miles. Turn right at the very first street, Wilpitz Rd., cross over the RR tracks, and turn into the first drive on the left. Check-in is at the blue building on the right as you enter the park.