Rules, Regulations, & General Information
Check-In & Check-Out Information
Check-in time is at 12:00 PM noon or anytime after 12:00. Please do not arrive early without first contacting the management office as we cannot guarantee your site will be vacant or ready before noon. If you will be arriving after office hours, we will ensure a check-in packet is left in an accessible location for you, typically outside the office door.
Check-out is at 11 AM. Late check-out is available for some sites for an additional fee; Please inquire with the management office regarding late check-out options.
*Early Departures will not be refunded. Minimum 7 day notice before departure required for long-term monthly guests.
We love our furry friends and we know you love yours too! Therefore, we welcome pets at Summer Breeze USA RV Resorts and have outlined a few rules so everyone can enjoy their stay! Please take a moment to read & acknowledge the park rules regarding your furry friends! A $25 fine could result per occurrence if violated.
- Park allows up to two pets per site.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times and owner must have the leash in hand.
- Pets are not allowed to roam freely in the park.
- Pets are not allowed to be outside without the owner and may not be tied up at any time.
- Kennels, pens, and tethers are not permitted in the park.
- Pets are not allowed on empty sites.
- Immediately clean-up pet droppings and dispose of in designated dog waste stations or trash receptacles.
- Pet bedding is never allowed to be washed in the community Laundry Facility.
- Pets are strictly prohibited from swimming in the pool/spa, prohibited from entering the inside deck area to the pool, pool room/cabana or pool bathrooms at any time!
Animal & Breed Restrictions Apply: Summer Breeze USA, LLC reserves the right to deny aggressive breeds and/or other animals into the Parks. The following animals are currently not allowed in the Parks: Chow, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrid or any mix of these breeds.
The following animals and non-domestic exotic animals are not allowed: Mice, Rats, Monkeys, poisonous frogs, arachnids (spiders, scorpions, etc.) or any other exotic animals deemed poisonous or dangerous, such as poisonous snakes, pythons or poisonous lizards. Management reserves the right to deny other types of non-domestic animals.
Note: Oleander plants are toxic to animals if eaten.
Service Animals & Police K-9 Dogs
Service animals are not considered “pets” and are for persons with disabilities. As such, Service Animals are exempt from any pet policies or pet fees. Appropriate paperwork may be required from a Professional Provider. Police K-9 Dogs who live with their handlers are not subject to breed restrictions or pet fees, but must provide proof of status as K-9 officer and vet records.
The gate code is for registered guests only. Do not share the gate code with anyone other than a registered guest. Please have all visiting guests and/or delivery drivers meet you at the front of the park. Some resorts do offer a visitor code, contact the office for more information.
Vehicles & Parking
Speed limit is 5 mph at all times and must be observed by all vehicles, including motorcycles, as there is high pedestrian activity in the park, including children at play. The Park has a 2 vehicle limit, (cars, trucks, or motorcycles) per site allowed provided they fit on your site properly. ATVs/UTVs are not permitted in the park. Additional vehicles or vehicles too large to fit on your site must be parked in designated open parking lot areas. Parking on the streets, lawns, or empty sites is strictly prohibited and may be towed at owners expense without notice. Vehicles that are louder than the normal, please consider parking in the designated parking lot during quiet hours. Absolutely no repair work of vehicles is allowed in the Park or designated parking lot at any time. Any damaged caused by you or your guests are YOUR responsibility. Availability in the designated parking lot is first come first serve. It is the registered guest’s responsibility to direct visiting guest where designated open parking is allowed.
Vehicle Age & Aesthetics
Summer Breeze USA does have an age limit for entry, typically 10 years, however, based on how the vehicle has been cared for and exceptions for well restored classics, the age limit can be overridden. No A/C units in RV windows. All RV’s are subject to be declined entry based on overall aesthetics, regardless of age, and is at the discretion of the resort manager.
Vehicle parking permits are issued at the time of arrival and must be displayed on the rear view mirror at all times. This is true for visitor vehicles as well. All vehicles coming to visit your site must register with the office, no exceptions.
Recreational Vehicles must be kept in good working condition and must not be unsightly. Please consult with management prior to making any modification to your unit. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. No Tent Camping.
All sites must be kept clean, neat and orderly. Cigarette butts must be disposed of in a trash receptacle and never on the grounds! No trash or trash containers allowed outside of the RV’s at any time. Patios are for outdoor furniture & BBQ grills only. Exercise equipment and indoor furniture are not allowed outside. Outdoor rugs are permitted on concrete, no indoor rugs. Storing items under and around your RV is not permitted. Only one cooler will be allowed on each site and must be approved by management. Generators are not permitted. Clotheslines, canopies and patio umbrellas are NOT permitted. Only 1 lawn ornament per site. Do not trim or cut trees/plants in the Park, submit a request to office.
Sewer / Trash
All connections require an air tight rubber seal ring. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required. Dumping of any wastewater on the ground is strictly prohibited. Trash must be disposed in the dumpsters or designated trash receptacles provided. Please dispose of charcoal or grease in trash containers, not on the grounds or the lawn. No trash or trash containers allowed outside of the RV’s at any time.
Park Wi-Fi is provided but not guaranteed. We provide our guests with the best internet experience, abuse of service will not be tolerated as it takes bandwidth from other guests. Absolutely NO STREAMING. Streaming or over use will result in service being interrupted. If you require streaming or a higher speed internet, we suggest reviewing independent providers’ options for purchase.
Television / Cable Connections
Basic cable TV may be provided at some of the Summer Breeze USA RV Resorts, but not guaranteed. Channel accessibility may vary from Park to Park (Summer Breeze USA Resorts). From time to time the Cable provider may make changes to services and/or channels or may temporarily be interrupted. Summer Breeze USA, LLC RV resorts are not liable for interruptions or changes in channel line up. Please see Park office for a channel guide if service is provided.
Make sure your antennae booster is off. Using your TV remote, press menu to get to the cable auto programmer. The scan may take up to 30 minutes. If this is unsuccessful, make sure all of your cables are tight. TV’s that may need a cable box include those without an HD chip built in, some older models and some of the more economical models. For further assistance, contact the resort office for internet or cable support providers.
Playground and / or Sport Court Areas
Hours are from 9 AM to 9 PM, unless a planned event is otherwise scheduled and approved through the Park office. Playground and sport courts are reserved for Park guests. Persons under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult. No rough playing, yelling, or improper use of equipment is permitted. No glass bottles, sharp objects, or food allowed in these areas. No cats or dogs allowed in the playground or sport courts. Other rules & regulations may apply and are posted on designated signage.
Bathhouse / Laundry Facility & Other Common Areas
Summer Breeze USA RV Resorts does our best to conserve water, so please do not waste water. We take pride in keeping our grounds manicured and our facilities clean, so should you notice any problems, please notify the office immediately. There is no smoking in any of the common area buildings or at the pool.
Movies, Books, & Game Library
Please enjoy a complimentary movie, game, or book during your stay! Simply see the Park office for these fun items. Games may include board games, cards, Cornhole boards, horse shoe, shuffle board, etc. and may vary based on the Park. Simply sign it out at the Park office and enjoy! If you would like to participate in the book exchange, please bring a book to the office and exchange with one from our book exchange!
Fire Pits & Park BBQ Grills
For the safety of all campers, please remember to keep camp fires small and in a contained pit/ring or the designated areas as posted at the Park. All camp fires must be put out immediately before leaving the site or turning in for the night! BBQ Grills provided by the park are for the enjoyment of all Park guests. Please be mindful of other guests and clean the grill tops when use is completed. All charcoal must be fully out and disposed of in a designated receptacle, never dump on the grounds.
Pool / Spa & Water Park Hours & Rules
Pool Hours are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Pool hours are subject to change without notice. Pool is for registered guests. Registered guests may have up to 4 visitors per site. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No glass is permitted in the pool area. Diapers must be waterproof. Pets are strictly prohibited from swimming in the pool/spa, entering the inside deck area to the pool, pool room, cabana or pool bathrooms at any time! A $50 fine may be assessed per occurrence. Pool and Spa is for enjoyment for all, therefore personal cleanliness is a must. Extreme body odor and/or uncleanliness resulting from poor hygiene may result in banning usage of the facilities. Proper swimwear is required – no cut-off jeans, etc. Additional compliance rules apply and are properly posted within the pool/ spa area and will be strictly enforced. Lifeguards may or may not be on duty, see park manager for information. Parks that have a featured Waterpark facility, additional rules and regulations may apply.
Peace & Enjoyment
Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 8am and will be enforced. Please be courteous of other campers as disruptive noise will not be tolerated. If you have a loud vehicle, please be considerate of other guests and park in the designated parking lot during quiet hours. Public drunkenness and disorderly or abusive conduct will not be tolerated and may result in immediate evictions without a refund. The use of illegal substances will result in immediate eviction without a refund and law enforcement will be notified.
Please do not ride bicycles, motorcycles or walk through individual sites, whether occupied or unoccupied. For the safety of all guests, please be mindful of vehicles coming and going through the park. All bicycle riders & pedestrians must move to the side of the street to allow vehicles to safely pass.
Zero Tolerance: Summer Breeze USA RV Resorts has a zero tolerance policy for any illegal drug use or illegal activities at the park. Any issues resulting from either will result in automatic ejection and notification of the local authorities.
Bark Park & Pet Wash Station
For our Parks that have a Bark Park and/or Pet Wash Station, please enjoy. We kindly ask that you never leave your pet alone in the Bark Park and be courteous to other pet owners. Please do not waste water and always pick up after your furry friend.
General Administrative Information
Rates are subject to change without notice. Rental rates are subject to late fees on the 4th day late, of $5 per day up to $50 per month. A charge of $25 will be applied to the customer account for any NSF’s payments received & must be repaid by credit card or money order only.
Theft of Service & Criminal Trespass
According to the TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31.04, a person commits theft of service if, with intent to avoid payment for service that the actor knows is provided only compensation, the actor intentionally or knowingly secures the performance of the service by agreeing to provide compensation and after the service is rendered, fails to make full payment after receiving notice demanding payment. Intent to avoid payment is presumed if the actor absconded without paying for the service or expressly refused to pay for the service in the circumstances where payment is ordinarily made immediately upon rendering of the service, as in recreational vehicle parks. That is any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for services when due may be subject to criminal prosecution. We will prosecute any violations under the “Theft Of Service Law.”
No Liability & Misc.
To the extent permitted by law, user hereby indemnifies, releases and agrees to protect and hold harmless Summer Breeze USA, LLC, its Officers, Owners, Employees and Agents, from and against all claims, causes of action, and/or liability arising out of or related to User’s use of the Park Site, Park Models/Cabins, Campground’s Property, Park Amenities & Facilities and/or any condition thereon, without limit and without regard to the cause or causes thereof or the gross negligence of campground parties. In addition, Criminal activity will not be tolerated and will be treated with swift action, including contacting the proper authorities/Police Department and immediate eviction from the Park. Registered Park Guests are responsible for their visitors at all times. Any damage or criminal activity is the responsibility of the registered park guests. No refunds will be given.
Waterpark and Pool Area Rules
For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, we ask that you please abide by the following rules:
• The pool and hot tub are open daily from 10 AM to 10 PM.
• The waterpark, when open, is open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (May 14th – Sep 5th for the 2022 season). Times and dates are subject to change without notice. (Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays for cleaning during 2022).
• A wristband is required for all guests for entry into the waterpark and pool area during our waterpark season (May 14th – Sep 5th for the 2022 season). Wristbands may be purchased at the front office.
• Absolutely no children under the age of 12 are allowed into the swimming pool and waterpark area without a parent or legal guardian. We ask that parents make an extra effort to watch their children at all times while inside the gated and fenced swimming area.
• The waterpark and pool area are kept locked to prevent accidental entry by unaccompanied children. A key fob is required for access.
• No group parties, birthday cakes, piñatas, or similar activities are allowed in the pool area, including under the palapa structure. Groups of 10 or less are allowed to have these activities on their individual RV sites or may choose to use our Club House. Groups of more than 10 are not allowed on individual RV sites and are encouraged to use our Club House.
• No cooking of any kind including propane, charcoal, or wood burning grills or other devices that have an open flame.
• Food, snacks, water, and soft drinks are allowed into the pool area. Please be sure all trash is properly disposed of. There are several trashcans located within the waterpark and swimming area.
• No glass containers of any kind including wine bottles, beer bottles, soft drinks, food jars, etc.
• Alcoholic beverages are permitted in cans only (NO GLASS CONTAINERS); however, drunken and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and may be cause for permanent ejection from the park.
• No bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters, hover boards, or other devices with wheels are allowed within the fenced pool and waterpark area. The only exception is to accommodate handicapped individuals who are in need of a wheelchair or other mobility assistance.
• No smoking of any kind – this includes tobacco products such as cigarettes, pipes, cigars, and non-tobacco vaping devices.
• No outside music except for wireless styled earbud type devices that other guests cannot hear.
• No swearing or profanity of any kind. Please remember that this is a family park.
• No pets of any kind (dogs, cats, birds, mice, lizards, turtles, fish, etc.) are allowed into the pool area.
• No climbing on the rock wall by the pool, or on the outside or top of any waterpark slides.
• Please do not put any of the Summer Breeze loungers, chairs, or tables in the water. The chlorine in the water is corrosive and will damage our equipment.
Summer Breeze USA RV Resorts takes great pride in operating an orderly, family-friendly resort, and we want our guests to feel safe and secure while visiting us. We ask that you please respect the swimming and waterpark area rules for both your safety and your enjoyment. Thank you for your cooperation!