Summer Breeze USA Kemah
Located at 2630 FM 517, San Leon, TX 77539. The office phone number is 713-335-9588. Please call us to make your reservation or book your site online using the button below!
Welcome to Summer Breeze USA Kemah, a family friendly RV resort! Our primary goal is to provide guests with a quality, family-oriented, world class RV experience, complete with clean facilities, engaging amenities, and friendly staff.
Summer Breeze USA Kemah is the perfect place to bring your family for vacation during the hot, summer months! During the cooler fall and winter months, we offer reduced rates so Winter Texans will want to be sure and take advantage of our seasonal discount!
Summer Breeze USA RV Resort is conveniently located at 2630 FM 517 just fifteen minutes off I-45 in San Leon If you're just passing through and traveling on I-45 and need a place to rest for the night, it's easy to exit and easy to get right back on the freeway the next morning. Easy off and easy on! Be sure to call ahead and let us know if you're coming in after-hours so that we can have your information packet ready to go and in the drop box outside of the welcome center.
We're only 15 minutes away from the Kemah Boardwalk where you can feed stingrays at the Aquarium Restaurant and then grab a bite to eat for yourself! There are many nearby activities such as the NASA space center and with a quick trip on the ferry that will send you to Port Bolivar with a beautiful quiet beach.
Directions from Houston, Katy, and surrounding areas: Travel South-East on I-45 and take exit 19 for FM 517. Go through Dickinson and go all the way down FM 517 and follow the curves and we will be on the left. Check-in is at the blue building on the left as you enter the park.
Directions from Texas City or Galveston: If you are coming from Galveston we recommend taking I-45 then take exit 7A to TX-146 then turn right on to FM 517 at the intersection then follow the curves and we will be on the left. Check-in is at the blue building on the left as you enter the park.
Below are a few of the things our family friendly resort offers:
- All concrete roads and sites
- Neatly kept grounds
- 99 RV sites
- 2 cabins stocked with a kitchenette
- Automatic lighting throughout the park
- 16 camera security system
- State-of-the-art high speed fiber optic Wi-Fi system with towers located throughout the park
- Welcome center for check-in and information
- Laundry facility includes three standard washers and four dryers
- Vending machines for water and soft drinks
- Four restrooms and shower facility
- Standard pull through and back-in sites 50ft+ long, 35ft wide
- Extra wide concrete available at select sites
- Full hook up at every site
- 50/30 amp electric service at every site
- Bark park area with a bench, lighting, and complimentary doggy bags
Summer Breeze USA Kemah
For the safety and well-being of our guests, several security measures have been implemented. These include:
- Iron entrance gate, gate code required. The system automatically captures a photo and records the exact time of vehicles entering and exiting our facility.
- State-of-the-art security cameras are located throughout the park with 16 cameras monitoring activity at all times. All cameras have zoom and low light capability.
- All visitors are required to sign in at the front office so that our staff can maintain a log of who is entering the park at all times.
Summer Breeze USA RV Resorts takes great pride in operating an orderly, family-friendly park, and we want our guests to feel safe and secure while visiting us. We are confident that most of you will appreciate these additional steps we have taken to provide a safe environment for your enjoyment!
Ready to make a reservation?
Come visit us in beautiful Kemah, Texas!