‘Board’ and ‘walk’...two ordinary words that don’t inspire much excitement by themselves, but put them together, and you’ve got Boardwalk, as in Kemah Boardwalk...every kid’s summer vacation dream!
You can make that dream come true. All you have to do is wait for the last day of school, pack up the RV, and hit the road. Reserve your stay at Summer Breeze Kemah and visit the attraction your children have been clamoring to see - the Boardwalk.
What’s on the Kemah Boardwalk
Built entirely along the shores of Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, the Kemah Boardwalk is a 60-acre theme park where the fun never stops... and it’s only 8 miles away!
The Kemah Boardwalk is the ultimate family adventure.
- Ride the Boardwalk Beast - An incredible 25-minute speed boat thrill ride on Galveston Bay with wind, music, and entertainment.
- Boardwalk Bullet Roller Coaster - A 96’ foot tall wooden roller coaster just 5 feet from the water’s edge.
- Stingray Reef - Touch live stingrays, scorpions, snakes, and other creepy-crawly critters. Kids love it!
- More rides - Ferris Wheels, Hypno-Spin, Jungle Bounce, ride the Boardwalk train, see the world from the Boardwalk Tower, and blast off on the Rockin’ Rocket. Plenty more too! All-Day ride passes available. Wow!
- Waterfront dining - Lots of summer vacation choices…seafood, burgers, pizza, funnel cakes, snacks, ice cream, steaks, and crab cakes.
- Shopping - Gifts, clothing, souvenirs, shells, swimsuits, you name it – the Kemah Boardwalk has it.
- Events - Rock the Dock music series, Tejano Music Nights, and frequent special events.
Meanwhile, Back at Summer Breeze Kemah
Even more summer vacation fun awaits back at pet-friendly Summer Breeze Kemah. Relax and refresh yourself after all that Boardwalk fun in the resort-style swimming pool and the soothing hot tub. Watch movies on the internet - we have WiFi. Let your doggie walk you around the Bark Park. And don’t forget to book your next vacation at Summer Breeze Kemah. After all those good times on the Kemah Boardwalk, the kids don’t want to go home!