Mice know how to swim and they probably like it. Nevertheless, mice are not allowed in the pool at Summer Breeze Katy. Ditto for dogs, cat, lizards, turtles, birds, and fish.
Mice in Your RV
You may be thinking…why would I even have a mouse in my RV, for goodness sake? Mice like the same things people like…a cozy place to sleep, shelter from the weather, and good things to eat. And since there are all kinds of teeny weeny openings into your RV for hoses, wires, and pipes, mice can squeeeeze their way in to look for crumbs of food.
Keep Mice Out of Your RV
The best way to avoid bringing mice with you on your vacation to Summer Breeze Katy is to make sure they can’t wiggle in, in the first place. Here’s how…
- Examine the entire exterior for possible points of entry. Even the smallest hole is a highway for a mouse.
- Seal all holes with spray foam, caulk, or steel wool.
- Examine the entire interior for holes. Those pesky mice may be waiting in the walls for you to quit poking around so they can come out and hunt for food in peace. Find a hole? Fill it up.
- Scatter mouse deterrents around your RV, like cotton balls soaked with peppermint oil or dryer sheets.
- Get a cat.
- Use sheet metal barriers around tires and jacks. Mice can climb like crazy, but not on slippery sheet metal. Get galvanized sheet metal from any home improvement store and get them to cut it into strips 10 inches tall. Use these strips to form rings around your tires and jacks.
- Keep everything sparkly clean so there are no crumbs to attract little rodents.
Lots of Mouse-free Fun at Summer Breeze Katy
Put on your swim suit and enjoy the pool, the hot-tub, and the splash park. No mice allowed!